Venturing out to the appealing sea shores of Thailand is a breeze for Indians because of the very helpful Visa on Arrival administration. You can simply book your flights, pack your rucksack and be in a hurry!
Note: A visa on appearance can be looked for just if your stay in Thailand doesn't surpass 30 days.
There are 48 assigned channels of movement checkpoints where you can get your visa.
These six global air terminals of Thailand have 24 hours Visa on Arrival administration:
- Phuket International Airport
- Wear Muang Airport, Bangkok
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok
- Samui Airport, Surat Thani
- Chiangmai International Airport
- Hatyai International Airport, Songkhla
The accompanying reports are required for visa on appearance for Indians:
- Aircraft Boarding Pass
- Visa substantial for in any event 30 days. The booklet ought to have two clear pages for legitimate use.
- Visa application structure - this is accessible at the checkpoints on appearance.
- An affirmed return ticket demonstrating that you are flying out of Thailand inside 15 days.
- Two late photos not more seasoned than a half year, of 4cm x 6cm (Note: Photos can be clicked there, yet are chargeable)
- The finished appearance flight structure given by the aircraft.
- Lodging address/some other stay address that can be checked.
- Verification of THB 10,000 for every individual and THB 20,000 for each family. This can be as genuine money or a charge card. Financial balance articulations indicating cash in the record are additionally generally acknowledged.
Application charge of THB 2,000 to be paid in real money in particular (acknowledged distinctly in Baht)
The Visa on appearance administration may some of the time have a long line, so to abstain from sitting around idly, you can likewise apply ahead of time at the Royal Thai Embassy in India.
Tips and Tricks
A few hints that can make your visa procedure bother free:
- On the off chance that you are landing at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport, you have the alternative of filling your visa structure web-based, printing a duplicate and conveying it with you. This can greatly accelerate your application procedure.
- It is conceivable to quick track your application by paying an additional THB 200. In the event that you are not going on a limited spending plan, we prescribe that you pick this, beat the surge and sail through the generally tedious procedure.
- Note: If you need a receipt for repayment of your visa expense, you will get one just for the THB 2000 and not for the extra THB 200.
- In the event that you are not deciding on the road to success administration, attempt and hurry to the visa channel to stay away from the hurry. Additionally, fill your structure while remaining in the line with the goal that you hold a spot early.
- On the off chance that you are visiting Phuket, plan to get your visa from Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport first. The Phuket International Airport is said to be slower than its partner.
- Ensure your visa is legitimate for a half year from the date of your arrival to India. You would prefer not to be on the following trip back to India!
- Remember the cross-cash charge when you pull back Baht from a forex/credit/check card. It is prudent to buy some measure of Baht from India itself. You get a not too bad swapping scale, and the money comes helpful for the visa and travel from the air terminal.
Keep two extra photos (of similar measurements) with you.
In the event that you have to visit Thailand for over 30 days, you need to apply for your visa ahead of time. Send in your visa application to the Royal Thai Consulate-General in any of these three urban areas:
- New Delhi
The visa procedure of Thailand for Indians is exceptionally uncomplicated and inconvenience free. So don't sit around - prepare and visit this place that is known for excellence with loved ones.