41 - 47.00
The largest Water Park in Dubai and is one of the most popular Water Park in the entire world. The Aquaventure water park is a complete package. It takes pride in 20 plus gigantic water slides which are rated as the world’s longest and adventurous slides along with several other interesting water rides. The water park has specific areas where one can enjoy some fun moments feeding cow nose rays, play with the furry sea lions and have some adventure with the friendly dolphins.
There are abundant places demarcated for children to have ultimate fun where they can either plunge into the lazy rivers or have fun climbing the towers or just engage in several recreational activities. Experience the Lost Chamber Aquarium which happens to be the largest open aquarium and home to 65,000 exotic marine creatures. Swim, snorkel and walk past the sea animals to experience real-life adventure under the sea. Aquaventure also takes pride in training visitors at different levels for snorkelling and diving who are awarded certificates on successful completion.
The water park has a host of restaurants, Café’s, food joints and pubs to choose from. Right from world-renowned restaurant Bread Street Kitchen and Bar owned by the celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, Japanese restaurants like Nobu, Saffron Asian Buffet kitchen, Platto’s coffee and Tea lounge, The shore and many other speciality restaurants are all here to choose from depending on your taste buds.
With regards to shopping, the water park is a favourite destination amongst premium shoppers. It has a few boutiques and exclusive showrooms which showcases jewellery, designer swimwear, watches, chocolates, luxury home decor and more. Atlantis also offers its visitors an option for a staycation as it has an array of the best of sea view and palm view suites and luxury villas of Dubai.
The underwater suite, presidential suite and the Royal bridge suite are opulent venues done up with grandeur and exclusive clients. Last but not least are the line up of spas, salons and treatment centres where one can relax and rejuvenate the body and mind and emerge into a new self. Visit Aquaventure and experience a world of adventure, fun and food.
Timings are subject to change. You will be automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process. Please visit the official website to confirm the time slot before your visit.
1. Waterslides: Take a plunge into the world’s longest, deepest, scariest and most exciting water slides to get your adrenaline shooting. The record-breaking rides and slides in the Water Park call for a heart of steel.
2. River ride: Relax in the lazy river of the water park or indulge into some exciting rapids and other rides at the Torrent and Zero Entry Pool.
3. Cownose Ray feeding: Book a session and walk into the shallow waters of the lagoon to hand feed the friendly Cownose Ray fishes.
4. Shark Safari: One of the best activities in Dubai to enjoy & witness the deadly sharks from close quarters. One doesn’t need to be a proficient swimmer to take part in this session. Just take the special helmet, gather your guts and get up, close and personal with the Sharks.
4. Kids Play area: The Splasher’s Kids Play area has been designed exclusively for children below 1.2 metres of height and their parents to explore and have unlimited fun at the water slides and climbing frames. Atlantis also has a specific zone called the Atlantis Kids zone, where children between 3-12 years of age are pampered to explore their imagination and participate in the different fun programs.
5. Diving: There is an opportunity to learn scuba diving and snorkelling with different grades and difficulty levels as well as take part in one of the exclusive sessions. One can experience the glory of swimming along with 65,000 rare and exotic marine creatures. The ultimate experience is also called the Aquatrek and Ultimate Snorkel. The thrill of walking underwater in the Ambassador lagoon in the Dolphin Bay is an experience of a lifetime.
6. Staycation/Vacation: Spend a few days at the Atlantis Palm to rejuvenate, relax and enjoy the best of the luxury and opulence. Choose from a host of rooms and suites available for your stay. As the Ocean room allows a majestic view of the sea, the palm view rooms offer a stunning view of the Palm Islands.
7. Spa and Fitness: Indulge in some luxury treatment at any of the Spa and salons at the Atlantis. Ranging from Shiseido with 130 plus years of experience in beauty to men’s grooming at the Gentlemen’s Tonic, it is all there to spoil you for choice.