Dubai Miracle Gardens is a place for you to dwell in your winter break. It is nowhere less than a miniature world of floral astonishment constructed on a magnificent land cover of around 72,000 sq. ft. Very unique and appreciable fact about this Miracle garden is that it homes to around 50 million flowers blooming all over to embrace the splendidness of this beautiful imagination. Marigolds, Petunia’s, Geraniums are the common ones. You will also get to see the replica of the stunning Burj Khalifa, arcs, tombs, huts, houses, and other structural exhibits all studded with colourful flowers.
About Dubai Miracle Garden
Quirky layouts, heart and butterfly-shaped passages to greet you with a pleasant smile. Disney Avenue, Emirates A380, Lost Paradise, Cabanas, Floral Clock, Gazebos, 3D floral designs, lake parks, and a lot more attractions that will surprise you constantly.
Dubai Miracle Garden is not only about sightseeing activities. There are a lot more things to do here. You can simply stroll through the passages or relax at the cabanas or even dine at some international food restaurants. Also, there is a unique butterfly garden here, wherein the butterfly lovers have a tough job to spot and trace the 15000 free-flying butterflies.
The effort to maintain this magnificent piece of land as it is located in a region of Beautiful Dubai city just cannot be described in words. Dubai is originally not ideally meant for a botanical habitat but still managed this beautiful miracle garden. A team of well-trained and experienced experts and horticulturists thrive in their best to maintain the floral beauty what you witness today.
Attractions In Dubai Miracle Garden
- Emirates A380: Dubai Miracle Garden showcases a double-deck jet airliner “Emirates A380”. This airliner is studded with a wide assortment of flowers of different species. It has got everything to embrace its luxurious beauty. Weight of the entire Emirates A380 structure is around 100 ton.
- Disney Avenue: Disney Avenue is nothing less than a children’s paradise, where they can meet their favourite Disney characters. Disney Avenue unveils some of the best Disney characters smiling happily amidst the record-breaking heats of the city. So do not hold your child back if he insists on capturing some moments with his favourite 18 meters high floral model of characters from Walt Disney Company.
- Lost Paradise: With a depth of more than 20 feet, Lost Paradise exhibit of Dubai Miracle Garden will force you to twist your tongue. The underground section of Dubai Miracle Garden where you can witness many floral houses and multi-storeyed bungalows.
- Cabanas: Dubai Miracle Gardens is all about enjoying on your feet, it is quite challenging to walk on for long hours. There are many cabanas within this wonderland where you can rest for a while after long hours of rigorous walk.
- Butterfly Passage: Out of all the attractions of Dubai Miracle Garden, Butterfly passage is the most splendid. The passage is flawlessly constructed to give it a complete appearance of butterflies lined up linearly. To add-on life to their creativity, the entire passage is decorated with colourful flowers, which makes it a fabulous passage to pass through.
- Floral Clock: There is a 15 m high Floral Clock at Dubai Miracle Garden. It is studded with real flowers and stunning plants. In accordance with the ongoing seasons, you will be witnessing a change in its entire appearance.
- Gazebos: Gazebos of Dubai Miracle Gardens showcases the hard work that went into this creation.
- 3D Floral Designs: 3D floral designs are yet another very important point to visit Dubai Miracle Gardens. These creativities reflects a perfect amalgamation of craftsmanship and brilliance of the floral design.
Restaurants Near Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Butterfly Garden
- Atlantic Fish & Chips
- Dinner in the Sky
- Turn Up - FIVE Jumeirah Village
- Le Petit Belge Motor City
- Shakespeare and Co. Dubai Science Park
Dubai Miracle Gardens is filled with a variety of things to do. From sightseeing to photography to dining, you need to reserve at least one full day for your enjoying this Garden to the fullest.