Jumeirah Beach is one of the most popular public beaches in Dubai. The beach has been named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai. The white sandy beach stretches along the coastal area of the city and has many large resorts and hotels close to its frontage area. The mesmerising views of the Beach provide the much-needed break from stress. Relaxing here provides a complete entertainment site and visitors will enjoy everything here. The seashore features a host of restaurants and shopping zones close to it. For those who love the sun can get their suntan while others can relax on the sand envisioning the deep blue sea.
The park adjoining the beach has a playground for kids and a whole lot of areas dedicated to barbecues and picnic areas. Surroundings are very clean and neat but if you go during the day it can be really hot. Entry to the Jumeirah beach is accessible from early morning till late at night without any charge but for visiting the park, the minimum amount will be charged. It is advisable to carry a water bottle and sunscreen with yourself.
The food glorious festival which takes place for about a month is perhaps the most crowded times at the beach and a huge number of people participate in the proceedings. The walk which is a famous walk down innumerable food stalls from French street foods to local delights is a must-visit place. The park here also poses as a great tourist attraction where visitors can relax, swim or play sports like Volleyball etc.
One of the most popular beaches in Dubai, Jumeirah is heavily crowded because of its affinity to many malls and stores on the shore. It provides a perfect escape and surely is one of the delightful experiences you will have.
Timings are subject to change. You will be automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process. Please visit the official website to confirm the time slot before your visit.
1. Jet Skiing: This one hour guided Jet-ski qualifies for quite an adventure. The jet speeds past the iconic views of the Burj Al Arab and other glorious landmarks. The one hour Jet Ski is extremely fascinating ride and safe to be on.
2. Parasailing and Boat Tour: The beach residence at Jumeirah close to the beach poses as a great place to go for boating and parasailing. The 15-minute journey gives you Aerial views of Dubai Marina and Palm Island especially when you come near the Gulf.
3. Sun Lounge: If you do not want to do anything but rest and get tanned, then visit here in the morning hours when the sun is at its best. Get a tan to die for and relax while you sip your cola.
4. Visit the Park: If you want you can also go swimming or play games with your family. The Park is equipped to include these activities that are considered extremely relaxing.
5. Get eating on the Walk: Your love for quick food ends here with your presence at the walk. This walk extends a stretch and includes some great cuisines from around the world. Usually crowded, this area is extremely worth it if you are in love with street food. You can enjoy local delights along with many stalls specifically dedicated to French and Chinese cuisines located close to the shore boundary.
6. Bar Hopping: Several bars across the shore are lined up giving the visitors a complete edge. You can do some research before hopping onto a bar. Enjoy the night vibes, music and drinks with a location to love.
7. Get a Spa: Like several bars, there are some countable spas also where visitors can relax and unwind. The professionals give you a great massage with several therapies which can be taken if you are really up to it.