The indoor theme park Legoland in Dubai is a complete family entertainment place. The place is so intelligently designed as it has everything for every person from 2 years to 30 years. It’s a one of a kind amusement park which is spread into 3-million square feet facility and is home to around six amazing zones. Factory, LEGO City, Miniland, Kingdoms, Adventure, and Imagination are those six zones where you can spend some quality family time.
The amusement park has more than 40 different rides. The rides are highly inspired by the LEGO city. It’s a great place to relax and leave behind all your problems and become a child again. In Legoland, you can experience live shows, fantastic attractions, building workshops, and other family rides. There are around 15000 LEGO models carved out from 60 million bricks of LEGO for your family to the place to the fullest.
Not only adventure rides the amusement park has a lot of delicious food options for you to enjoy and have a relaxing meal. The place ensures that you don’t leave without enjoying their utterly delicious food. You can try The Fried Chicken Co. for some chicken delicacies or head towards Caesar’s Pizza & Pasta Buffet for some pizza’s and pasta. The Café, Market Restaurant, and Granny’s Apple Fries are some other must-try options.
Apart from all the fun rides at Legoland Dubai, you can also visit these nearby places to fulfil your visit to the city.
1. Bollywood’s Park Dubai
2. Riverland Dubai
3. The Outlet Village
4. Motiongate Dubai
5. Guru Nanak Darbar Sikh temple Dubai
6. The Corniche
7. JA Shooting Club
Some Famous restaurants inside the Legoland Dubai to fulfil your food cravings.
Timings are subject to change. You will be automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process. Please visit the official website to confirm the time slot before your visit.
1. Enjoy rides at Legoland waterpark: Legoland Dubai Theme Park is best for spending quality time with your entire family. Not only theme park but you can also enjoy a lot at their waterpark.
2. Boating School: Boating School allows your kid to take in-charge boating under adult supervision. To enter here, your child must be at least 1 year old.
3. Build and test: Build & Test is all about allowing your child to test his creative excellence.
4. City airport: City Airport gives re-birth to the young aviators to fly high. By participating in the city airport, children can quickly fly their own DUPLO inspired plane and take in-charge of the speed.
5. Driving school: Driving School is the ideal place where your child can have a real-life driving experience and gain experience and control over all the road rules.
6. Junior Driving School: A miniature version of the major Legoland Driving School specially engineered for children falling in the age of 3 to 5 years.
7. Submarine Adventure: Submarine Adventure Legoland Dubai allows your entire family to enjoy within a submarine and witness the magnificence of the sharks, colourful fishes, and rays.
8. Factory Tour: You can get inside the factory to see how your LEGO bricks are produced. If you are lucky enough, you might even receive one of them.
9. Lego Friends Clubhouse: Lego Friend’s Clubhouse is an air-conditioned indoor building to give you experience about all the LEGO products.
10. Lego Master-build Academy: Lego Master-builder academy is an indoor learning centre wherein your child (5 years and above) can develop his building skills and take it to the next level.
11. Lego Mind storm: Lego Mind Storm offers a tutorial to your children for building some cutting edge computerized robots.
12. Lego Studio 4D: Chill out by spending some quality time at Lego Studio 4D where you can witness some exclusive LEGO movies which are being displayed only at Lego Parks.
13. Lost Kingdom Adventure: Lost Kingdom Adventure puts all your skills and determinations to test to accomplish a successful expedition and recover all stolen treasures.
14. Pharaoh’s Revenge: Pharaoh’s revenge allows you to engage in firing thousands of foam balls at the targets. Also, you can enjoy throwing them at each other as a fun gesture. It is suitable for all above 4 years of age.