68 - 81.00
Wild Wadi WaterPark is a renowned water park located in Dubai near the famous Burj Al Arab. The famous Waterpark is Owned and operated by the world-renowned hotel group, Jumeirah International. Wild Wadi Water Park has been listed amongst the top 20 water parks in the world. This exciting park provides you with more than 30 odd rides and activities for the entire family to enjoy. Built-in 1999 the park aimed at giving its visitors a boost of adrenaline rush that can’t be experienced anywhere else. Along with the adrenaline-pumping activities, this water park in Dubai has many relaxing activities as well.
The waterPark has an intriguing theme of the Arabian Nights. It showcases the journey of Juha along with his seafaring companion, Sindbad. The theme has been so innovatively designed and implemented that it won the park the World Water Park Association Industry Innovation Award for design and theme.
This Park is also ISO certified with the state of the art quality in technological advancements and safety measures. The Wild Wadi Water Park is the growing at an amazing speed in the world owing to its constantly evolving attractions and the sheer thrill enjoyed by its visitors. The Wild Wadi Water Park has the Burj Surje ride which is the only one of kind slide in the world.
The Park has 5 restaurants and snack bars within the premises and carts moving around the property selling ice creams, popcorn, and cotton candy. The Park also has two gift shops selling souvenirs and other essentials like swimming diapers, anti-slip socks for kids, etc.
Timings are subject to change. You will be automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process. Please visit the official website to confirm the time slot before your visit.
-Master Blaster: Its an anti-gravity water slide that is propelled upwards by high powered jets of water. It's like experiencing artificial rainfall.
- Wipeout and Riptide Flow riders: An ultimate surfing experience with seven tonnes of water being shot out every second to create a rolling waves effect perfect for kneeboarding or bodyboarding.
- Juha’s Journey: Enjoy a relaxing break as you glide along this 360-meter long meandering river that snakes through the park seated on single or double seater tubes.
- Breaker’s Bay: A giant wave pool which is also the largest in the world. Enjoy the bobbing up and down as you sit and enjoy the spectacular views.
- Tantrum Alley: A heart-pounding slide that makes you get past three tornadoes and ultimately ends in the splash pool.
- Burj Surj: Spiralling slides with many twists and turns ending in the massive splash pool.
- Jumeirah Sceirah: A massive adrenaline-pumping 120-meter long slide going at 80 km per hour. One of the most sought after rides for adrenaline junkies who visit here.
- Dhow and Lagoon: A specially designed activity area for kids with over 100 water activities for young visitors to enjoy. Visitors below 1.1-meter height can also enjoy the activities.
- Wild Wadi Restaurants: You can enjoy a very refreshing and delicious meal after all the excitement in any of the 5 restaurants and snack bars in the Park. You can take your pick from a variety of pizzas, burgers, fries, shawarmas, fried chicken, fruit juice, flavoured milk and many more. The food is made especially keeping kids in mind.
- Cabanas: Book a Cabana and enjoy a luxurious view of the Jumeirah Hotels sitting in a comfortable lounge chair with your private refrigerator filled with fruits and soft drinks.
- Shopping: Wild Wadi Water Park has many retail outlets and gift shops - Souk Al Wadi, Shahbandar Souk, Air Tattoo, Sinbad’s Car, where you can shop for swimwear, T-shirts, water toys, swimming diapers, anti-slip socks, towels, and souvenirs.