Alleppey is a city in Kerala famous for a network of tranquil canals, lagoons, and the rustic Kerala backwaters. Browse through Alleppey Tour Packages at TrueHAB. On Alleppey Trip, you can discover houseboat cruises along the backwaters, traditional villages of the town, and traditional Mullakkal Temple. Lush greenery, delicious food, and gorgeous beaches are the compelling reasons to visit 'the Venice of the East.' Alappuzha lies on the Laccadive Sea in Kerala and satisfies a travel buff, history enthusiasts, adventure lovers, and art connoisseur equally. Alleppey melds traditions, splendor, adventure, and spirituality. Tourists marvel at Punnamada Lake’s snake boat races during the annual event.
Book your Alleppey Tour Package at the best price with TrueHAB for a comfortable and hassle-free vacation in Alleppey Backwater. Tourists can select Alleppey Honeymoon Packages for a romantic retreat in southern India. More than 11 Alleppey Honeymoon Houseboats will give you a romantic ride in scintillating Alleppey Backwaters. The Best time to visit Alleppey is between October and March for a clear sky, nice breeze, and moderate temperatures. Besides, the Chakkulathukavu Pongala festival, Annual Beach Festival, Chettikulangara Bharani are the winter festivities to greet tourists.
Alleppey Trip Cost
Looking for Alleppey Trip Cost? Check Alleppey Packages based on duration and price for a beautiful trip.
|Alleppey Tour Packages||Duration||Price (per person)|
|Alleppey Tour||3 days-2 nights||INR 4, 410|
|Alleppey Gateway Tour Package||2 days-1 nights||INR 4, 499|
|Kerala Mini Tour||4 days- 3 Nights||INR 5, 399|
|Alleppey Kumarakom Tour||4 days- 3 Nights||INR 6, 300|
|Tantalizing Kerala Trip||6 days- 5 nights||INR 22, 499|
Ideal Itinerary for Alleppey Tour Package
Refer to an ideal itinerary for Alleppey Sightseeing. It will take you to all the major tourist attractions in the Best Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 1: Arrive at Alleppey. Check-in Houseboat at 12 pm for cruise and sightseeing. Cruise through Vembanadu Lake. Visit R Block and C Block to see paddy cultivated below sea level. Cruise through the canals of Alleppey and experience rural life. Places to Visit in Alleppey in 1 Day are covered in the trip. Take lunch, dinner, and breakfast to experience backwaters in a houseboat.
Day 2: Check out from houseboat after morning cruise and spend leisure time at Alleppey beach. Check into the resort.
Day 3: Check out from the resort, take a mini-tour of Alleppey sightseeing and shopping. Proceed for the return journey.
Places to Visit in Alleppey
Alleppey Tourist Places comprise iconic sites to make the most of your visit. We share paradisiacal Tourist Places Near Alleppey.
1. Vembanad Lake: Vemabanad is the second largest lake in Kerala with scenic beauty. You can unwind in a few beach resorts or villas around the lake. Lake Palace Alleppey is a Five-star luxury backwater resort at the banks of Lake.
2. Chavara Bhawan: This pilgrimage site is the ancestral house of St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara. You will get scenic views of paddy fields and backwaters of Alleppey.
3. Kuttanad: The vast paddy fields, duck farming, coconut cultivation, and fishing rivet tourists. People savor spicy curries and delicacies.
4. Subrahmanya Temple: Seek blessings of Lord Karthikeya at Subrahmanya Swami temple. It is one of the oldest and largest sacred sites in the state.
5. Pathiramanal Island: Pathiramanal Island is a birders paradise with 90 local species of birds and 50 species of migratory birds. Take a speedboat from Alleppey to reach here in 30 minutes for bird watching.
6. Pandavan Rock: The Pandavan Rock is famous as the dwelling place of the Pandavas during their exile. It features carvings and beautiful caves.
7. Alappuzha Beach: Surfing, beach volleyball, and parasailing are the top activities at Alappuzha Beach. Palm groves, a lighthouse, and a park add to the beauty of the coastline.
8. Marari Beach: Witness a beautiful sunset at Marari Beach. Stroll and swim on the beach to unwind with your near and dear ones. You can check into a homestay or luxury villas around the coastline.
9. Krishnapuram Palace: The palace features the architecture and life of the royal family. A museum showcases the best wall paintings.
10. Alleppey Lighthouse: Alappuzha Lighthouse is an important landmark that recounts the history of the former busiest port and trade centers.
11. St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal: St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal is an architectural marvel, which was constructed in the 16th century.
12. Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: You can spot migratory birds in the mangrove forests of Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
13. Revi Karunakaran Museum: The museum portrays gems, stones, and rare old art pieces. Ivory works, Tanjore paintings, antique furniture, and crystal wares will surprise history buffs.
14. Our Lady of Assumption Church: The Vatican declared this 150 years old church holy recently. It dates back to 1860.
15. Canal Bazar: Canal Bazar is famous for buying spices and plantations of the state. Groundnuts, coir products, cardamom, and coconut oils are the must-buy items in Canal Bazar.
Things to Do in Alleppey Trip
Your Alleppey Trip would be incomplete without partaking in unique activities. Here is a round-up of some fantastic Things to Do in Alleppey:
• Buy Wooden handicrafts and souvenirs at Mullakkal Street.
• It is an unusual experience to buy things on a moving boat at Triveni Floating market. You will get everything from stationery to street food.
• Like Kashmir, you can enjoy a family trip in Shikaras at Alleppey.
• Amuse yourself with the famous Snake Boat Festival at Punnamada Lake.
• Pamper your taste buds with local cuisines like Chettinad Chicken, prawns, shrimps, banana chips, and the traditional South Indian food.
• Birders will spot Black Drongo, Jungle Myna, Asian Palm Swift, Stork Billed Kingfisher, and wide species of migratory birds. Take a close look with binoculars and click snaps.
• Visit Elephant Training Camp at Alleppey and watch them play.
• See the ancient martial art Kalaripayattu at training centers in the city.
• Experience a scenic sunset view at Pozhiyoram.
• Relieve stress and body pain at several Ayurvedic centers and spas with a traditional massage.
• Experience the pastoral life at Kuttanad.
• Enjoy your stay at a luxurious houseboat.