Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand which has the largest area than any other city in the country. Bangkok is famous for Lord Buddha Temples. Book your Bangkok holiday package at TrueHAB at the best price. Based on travelers' visits and people insights, the best Bangkok's tourist attractions list goes, in no particular order, like this: Chatuchak Weekend Market, Khaosan Road for backpackers, Phra Sukhothai Traimit (Golden Buddha in English) and Jim Thompson House Museum. You can reach Bangkok in just 3h 45 min from flight in India. The average price of a 3-star hotel in Bangkok is ₹2,158 whereas a 5-star hotel's average price comes around ₹7,609.
Six Sights You Must See in Bangkok
Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, is one place which is famous for having the best nightclub and restaurant and nightclub scenes in Asia. You must not miss the following places when in Bangkok:
- Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)- This temple is quite breathtaking, to say the least. Every aspect of its visit, from the little ferry that transports tourists to walking up its steep steps, is an experience. The Central Prang is simply stunning, and other than the main feature Wat Arun, you must visit other bits such as the Ordination Hall and the main Chapel. Not too many people visit here, making it easy to explore.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market- Visiting this market will give you a quintessential shopping experience with some of the best bargains in the world. It’s a great place for the locals to pick up weekend bargains with the family. Private tours of this market are also available.
- Chao Phraya River- It is an important landmark in the city, and will be necessary to cross while visiting places such as Wat Arun. You can enjoy a leisurely evening on a river cruise here and watch the beautiful Bangkok city at night. There are also ferries to travel at reasonable rates
- King Power Mahanakhon- This is an enjoyable skywalk which also grabs eyeballs for its splendid architecture. Walking on a glass floor is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Baiyoke Sky Hotel- You will get to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor in a little over a minute, where a splendid view of the entire Bangkok city can be obtained. Computerized media kiosks and coin-activated telescopes can help see what’s below. There is also a revolving view point on the 84th
- Praya Kitchen- This restaurant serves an excellent seafood buffet, with a large variety of delicious items across every food course. Customers will get tasty vegetarian options as well.