Macau is a Special Administrative Region of China and a former Portuguese colony on the South coast of China. Browse several Macau Tour Packages at TrueHAB. On Macau Trip, you can discover malls, street art, striking Portuguese buildings, and lifestyle. Macau Tour is awash with world-class luxury entertainment, festivities, shows, cultural riches, and architecture. Asia’s gambling hub is called the “Las Vegas of China” due to its giant casinos and glamorous nightlife. It is a blend of Portuguese and Chinese cultures. The official languages of Macau are Cantonese and Portuguese. Hokkien, English, and Mandarin are also spoken.
Check Macau Tour Packages from different Indian Cities. Tourists can select Macau Packages for once in a lifetime experience. Book your Macau Trip Package at the best price with TrueHAB for comfortable and hassle-free sightseeing. Macau has a subtropical climate. Weather is unpredictable, and rain can turn to the sun in seconds. There is sunshine for most of the year. Macau has warm and rainy weather conditions with distinct humid and dry seasons due to coastal regions.
Macau Trip Cost
Looking for Macau Trip Cost? Check Macau Holiday Packages based on duration and price for a beautiful trip.
|Macau Tour Packages||Duration||Price (per person)|
|Fantastic Macau Tour Package||3 days-2 nights||INR 28,799|
|Delight Macau Tour Package||3 days-2 nights||INR 37, 799|
|Explore Macau Honeymoon Package||4 days- 3 Nights||INR 27, 000|
|Idyllic Macau Honeymoon Package||3 days- 2 Nights||INR 32, 399|
|Discover Macau Honeymoon Package||5 days- 4 Nights||INR 34,200|
Ideal Itinerary for Macau Tour Package
Refer to an ideal itinerary for Macau Tour Package to experience a great vacation. It includes all major tourist attractions for Macau Sightseeing.
Day 1: Land in Hong Kong, take a ferry to Macau. Check into the hotel in Macau. The rest of the day is free for leisure.
Day 2: Take a Macau city tour to explore the Ruins of St. Paul's, Na Cha Temple, Old City Walls, Mount Fortress, A-Ma Temple, and Souvenir Shop. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Check out from the hotel, reach the airport to catch a return flight to India.
Places to Visit in Macau
Macau Places to Visit comprise iconic landmarks to make the most of your visit. We share paradisiacal Places to See in Macau.
1. City of Dreams: At the aquarium, you will get to see fantasy mermaids. The Dragon’s Treasure show, the House of Dancing Water, City of Dreams Casino, and Hard Rock Hotel Gaming Area are other attractions at the site. You may have to pay for shows.
2. Venetian Macau Resort Hotel: The most famous and the biggest casino in the world has gondola rides that will give you a mesmerizing experience with artificial sky and well-dressed gondoliers.
3. Fisherman's Wharf Amusement Park: This giant amusement park is the hot spot for adventure activities and water sports. Many rides, game stalls, shops, and restaurants await your arrival at the theme park. It offers free entry, but you may have to pay for rides.
4. Largo Senado Square: Largo Senado is a public square with shops and restaurants. The place is worth visiting on foot at night. No vehicles are permitted here.
5. Lilau Square: Lilau Square is the first Portuguese residential quarters. Natural spring waters is the main highlight.
6. St. Paul’s Cathedral: The St. Paul's Cathedral or Mater Dei is famous for intricate carvings, façade, and grand staircases. Its location on the island's seven hills offers spectacular views. Saint Paul’s Museum showcases various religious relics and artifacts, including the tomb of the Jesuit monk.
7. Monte Forte: This Portuguese fort in Macau is a world heritage site. The old fort dates back to the 17th century Dutch invasions.
8. Macau Tower: The World Federation of Great Towers includes this loftiest building in Macau. The revolving restaurant, 360° Café, and the Macau skyline from the observation deck are the main attractions.
9. Macau Museum: Multimedia displays will educate you about arts, tradition, lifestyle, legends, history, and religion in the biggest museum in Macau.
10. A-Ma-Gao Temple: The A-Ma-Gao is the oldest Taoist temple in Macau dedicated to the goddess of seafarers and fishers. Macau is named after the word Magao (A-Ma Temple), the UNESCO World Heritage site.
11. Lin Fung Temple: Ornamental garden and front square with a great variety of ancient trees are the main attractions of Lin Fung Temple or Temple of the Lotus.
12. Macau Wine Museum: Learn about different varieties of wine and their brewing at the Macau Wine Museum. You can shop for Portuguese wines like Vinho Tinto, red wine, Vinho Branco, white wine, and aromatic authentic Douru or Alentejo at duty-free prices.
Things to Do in Macau Trip
Your Macau Trip would be incomplete without partaking in unique activities. Here is a round-up of some fantastic Macau Things to Do:
• Taste the Macanese cuisine, a blend of Portuguese and Chinese cuisines. Its signature dishes include Egg tarts, Saltfish cakes, Almond cakes, Dim sum, Macanese-style prawns, Shrimp roe noodles, and Black garlic chocolate.
• Casino hopping is the activity in the Vegas of the East. Visit the Venetian, the Sands Macau, the Grand Lisboa, and City of Dreams Macau. Try your luck at the casino with free drinks and live bands.
• Try adventure sports like bungee jumping, skywalk, tower climb, and ski jump at Macau Tower.
• Try hiking at Guia Hill. Go to the top of it.
• Watch Cybernetic Fountain Show at Nam Van Lake.
• Discover the historic center of Macau.
• Take a Romantic walk along Travessa da Paixão.
• See unusual animal Panda at the Giant Panda Pavilion.
• Visit museums to learn about the glorious past.
• Visit Live Music Association, an underground music venue, to appreciate folk music and performances.
• Watch the largest water extravaganza at House of Dancing Water. It is the world’s largest water show.
• Visit Hac Sa Beach to enjoy stargazing, sunrise, sunset, and a peaceful environment.
• Explore Macau’s ancient lifestyle at Casa Do Mandarim.
• Marvel at Sun Yat Sen Memorial House.
• See Macau’s Lotus Flower Festival.
• Explore Taipa Village to see colonial churches, museums, and the residence of the Portuguese Governor.