Nepal is a beautiful Himalayan republic in South Asia with verdant landscapes, iconic peaks, and diverse topography. Browse through Nepal Tour Packages at TrueHAB. On Nepal Trip, you can discover top-notch palaces, old shrines, intricate temple art, century-old stupas, quaint Buddhist monasteries, exotic wildlife sanctuaries, and exquisite monuments. The Himalayan beauty, thriving wildlife, icy glaciers, favorable climatic conditions, and rich green vegetation are other compelling reasons for a Tour to Nepal. Nepal is a landlocked country with ancient history, vibrant culture, and expansive Indian plains.The great Everest Base Camp is the dream of every mountaineer, rock climber, and trekker. Magnificent jungle safaris, paragliding, bird watching, skiing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, fishing, mountain flights, and biking are the famous adventurous activities.
Nepal Famous Food includes Dal Bhat, which is the national dish of the hill country. Momos, Sel Roti, Bara, Yomari, Juju Dhau, Thukpa, Cholia, and Dhido are other local dishes in Nepal. Nepalese is the primary language. Other languages include Bhojpuri and Maithili and English in business circles. Nepal is a secular country, even with devout Nepalese.
Check the Best Nepal Tour Packages from different Indian Cities like Nepal Tour Packages from Mumbai, Nepal Tour Packages from Kolkata. TrueHAB offers more than 40 Nepal holiday packages from India, starting as low as 3599 INR. Choose from a variety of itineraries and book from Nepal travel packages with or without flights. Tourists can select Nepal Holiday Packages for once in a lifetime experience. Book your Nepal Trip Package at the best price with TrueHAB for comfortable and hassle-free sightseeing.
Nepal Trip Cost
Looking for Nepal Tour Packages Price? Check Nepal Holiday Packages based on duration and price for a beautiful trip in the ‘Land of Sherpas’.
|Nepal Tour Packages||Duration||Price (per person)|
|Legends of The Kathmandu Valley Tour||4 days- 3 nights||INR 6, 749|
|Nepal Muktinath Package||7 days-6 nights||INR 27, 000|
|Beautiful Kathmandu Tour||4 days- 3 nights||INR 3, 599|
|Adventurous Nepal Tour||6 days- 5 nights||INR 26, 099|
|Glimpses Of Nepal Tour||8 days- 7 nights||INR 35,099|
Ideal Itinerary for Nepal Tour Packages
Refer to an ideal itinerary for Nepal Packages to experience a great vacation. It covers all prominent tourist attractions in the Himalayan Republic.
Day 1- Arrival at Katmandu
You can visit many colorful shops stuffed with Asian artifacts, local souvenirs, Mandala drawings, and the best offer of cashmere in Nepal. You can have a relaxing shiatsu massage or savor a tasty noodle soup at one of the many traditional Nepali restaurants located on the narrow streets of Thamel.
Day 2- Nepal Sightseeing
You can click pictures of the ancient temples, palaces, courtyards, and streets of Durbar Square. You can explore the beautiful landscapes of Kathmandu in Patan. You may visit Pashupatinath Temple and admire the old stone shrines around the temple and watch the funeral ceremonies on the Bagmati River.
Day 3- Nagarkot and Bhaktapur
You can visit Swayambhunath and Bhaktapur Durbar Square and also see the conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples. You can click pictures of the Himalayan peaks of Nepal like Langtang,Dorje-Lakpa, Ganesh, Manaslu, Shishapangma, and Makalu.
Day 4- Visiting Sarangkot
You can visit the village of Sarangkot situated on the top of a hillock just north of Phewa Lake. You may visit Gupteshwor Cave which is famous for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits.
Day 5- Departure
You can move forward to the Tibetan refugee center and end the day tour with a visit to the Swayambhu Stupa.
Best Time to Visit Nepal
The Best Time to Visit Nepal is during spring and autumn. These seasons are suitable for trekkers as well. Between October and December, the skies remain blue and clear with arresting views. The nature of climate is diverse in Nepal, with variations based on time, season, geographical area, and altitude.
Best Places to Visit in Nepal
Nepal Tourist Places comprise iconic landmarks to make the most of your visit to the tiny kingdom. We share Beautiful Places to Visit in Nepal.
1. Lumbini: Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha. Sacred Garden, Buddhist Temples of different nationalities, and monuments are the historical treasures in the holy town.
The Maya Devi Temple, the Lumbini Monastic Site, the Royal Thai Monastery, and the World Peace Pagoda are the main attractions.
2. Patan: Fine arts, temples, and handicraft centers are the main attractions in this city close to Kathmandu. You can get the hand-woven Tibetan carpets and metal statues at the Tibetan Refugee Center and Handicraft Center.
3. Kathmandu: The Pashupatinath Temple is the main attraction in the capital of Nepal. People come in drove for trekking, jungle adventures, rafting, and other adventure sports. The UNESCO site of Boudhanath Stupa, the (monkey temple of) Swayambhunath, and the Kopan Monastery are other attractions.
4. Nagarkot: This picturesque hill station is the perfect place to soak in the beauty of the mighty Himalayas and try paragliding, mountain biking, and trekking. You can witness spectacular sunsets and sunrises in the eight Himalayan ranges.
5. Pokhara: Green forests, underground caves, beautiful waterfalls, the Valley of Orchids, Massif Glaciers, and sunrises are the main attractions in this gateway to the Himalayas. You can have scenic views of the snow-capped Annapurna Himalayan range.
6. Sagarmatha National Park: Sagarmatha National park is the place to spot snow leopards, red pandas, Himalayan tahr, black bears, and choral. You can view peaks of Lhotse, Cho Oyo, Nuptse, Thamserku, Pumori, and Amadablam.
7. Chitwan National Park: This UNESCO World Heritage Site in Nepal harbors grasslands, marshes, forests, and wildlife. One-horned rhinos, over 500 species of birds, wild elephants, leopards, sloth bears, and the majestic Bengal tiger are the main animals to spot in a jeep tour.
8. Ilam: Beautiful tea gardens, bird watching, and hiking are the main attractions at this place.
9. Bhaktapur: This royal city is home to Durbar Square, Royal Palace, and temples. Nyatapola temple, the Dattatreya temple, Taleju temple, and Bhairavnath temple are the main sacred sites.
10. Nuwakot: Kalika Temple, Malika Temple, Saat Tale Durbar fortress are the main attractions.
Things to Do in Nepal Trip
Your Nepal Trip would be incomplete without partaking in unique activities. Here is a round-up of some fantastic things to do in Nepal:
• Enjoy mountain biking in Kathmandu Valley.
• Partake in adventure activities like camping, paragliding, ziplining in Pokhra.
• Take a wildlife safari at Chitwan National park.
• Enjoy jungle treks and safaris at Bardia National Park.
• Trek in Annapurna circuit.
• Soak in the beauty of Mt. Everest from Gokyo Lake.
• Go river rafting and kayaking at Bhote Koshi and Seti River.
• Enjoy boating at Phewa Lake.
• View Mount Everest from a one-hour flight.