Rann of Kutch is a large salt desert world famous for silvery landscapes. Browse through several Rann of Kutch Tour Packages at TrueHAB. On Rann of Kutch Trip, you can discover palaces, forts, Wild Life Sanctuary, Great White Rann of Kutch, and museums in the miraculous land. Rann of Kutch Tourism promises sweeping views of the desert, graceful beauty, vibrant traditions, and fascinating history. Exquisite craft, white marshlands, folk dances, rich handicraft culture, and music attract scores of tourists to Kutch. This salt marsh sprawls 7500 km in the Thar Desert in the Kutch District of Gujarat. The Kutchi are the local inhabitants. The surviving families in the Tribal hamlets have preserved Kutchi embroidery, leatherwork, pottery, bell metal craft, famous Rogan painting, and dye. Bandhani sarees, folk textiles, traditional ornaments, and mirror work are synonyms with Kutch.
Book your Rann of Kutch Package at the best price with TrueHAB for a comfortable and hassle-free vacation in white landscapes. Our packages are customizable and inclusive of accommodation, meals, sightseeing, and airfare. During winter, the Rann Utsav (Rann of Kutch Festival) is celebrated from October to February. It is a carnival of dance, music, and natural beauty in the shimmering landscape. Golf Cart, ATV Ride, Camel Cart Excursion, Paramotoring, Meditation, and Yoga are the exciting activities to do during the Rann festival. Rann of Kutch at Night looks paradisiacal on a full moon when the light flashes on desert sand. Invariably, winter is the Best Time to Visit Rann of Kutch for salubrious weather.
Rann of Kutch Tour Packages
Looking for Rann of Kutch Tour Packages? Check Rann of Kutch Packages based on duration and price for a beautiful trip in the white desert.
|Rann of Kutch Packages||Duration||Price (per person)|
|Rann Utsav Gujarat||3 days-2 nights||INR 5, 399|
|Romantic Kutch Tour Package||5 days-4 nights||INR 7, 199|
|Lion And Rann Of Kutch||4 days- 3 Nights||INR 7,406|
|Short Tour To Kutch||4 days- 3 Nights||INR 8, 099|
|Rann Of Kutch Trip Package||5 days-4 nights||INR 9, 899|
Ideal Itinerary for Rann of Kutch Tour Package
Refer to an ideal itinerary for Rann of Kutch Tourism. It will take you to all the major tourist attractions in the miraculous Rann of Kutch.
Day 1: Arrive in Kutch. Visit Prag Mahal, Aina Mahal, Kutch Museum, Ramkund Stepwell, and Swaminarayan temple. Have lunch and head to Bhujiyo Fort to watch the sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel after dinner.
Day 2: Have breakfast and proceed to see the textile industry of Kutch. Visit craft villages to appreciate weavers and artists. Now move to see Hamirsar Lake and sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Take a tour to Banni Village and Sumrasar Village. Post lunch, head to Rann of Kutch to view white landscapes. Attend cultural programs at the resort, have dinner, and go to bed.
Day 4: Witness sunrise in the Rann of Kutch. Check mud art at Dhordo Village. Visit the last residential area in the west of India, the Indian bridge. Proceed for Kalo Dungar to gaze at the scenic white landscapes of Rann. Retire to your room overnight.
Day 5: Feast on your breakfast and proceed to Bhuj Airport for the return flight.
How to Reach Rann of Kutch
Air: Bhuj is the nearest airport to get to Rann of Kutch. Board a bus or taxi to reach your destination.
Rail: Bhuj is the nearest railhead to reach Kutch by train. At the station, hire a taxi or board a bus to reach your destination.
Road: Taxi, government buses, and private buses are available from Gujarat and neighboring states like Rajasthan to reach Kutch.
Places to Visit in Rann of Kutch
Rann of Kutch Tourist Places comprise iconic sites to make the most of your visit. We share paradisiacal Places to Visit in Rann of Kutch.
1. Aina Mahal: Rao Lakhpatji built Aina Mahal at Bhuj in 1761. Its interior mirror works are the major draw of the site even after getting damaged by the earthquake in 2001.
2. Kalo Dungar: This highest point in Kutch is your opportunity to see panoramic views of the Rann of Kutch. The site is home to a 400-year-old temple as well.
3. Mandvi Beach: Raoshri Bharmalji built a fortress in 1549. The fortress is the main attraction of Mandavi Beach. Tourists take a break from Utsav to spend some time at this picturesque location.
4. Dholavira: Dholavira is one of the five largest Harappan sites from an archaeological perspective. You can see the ruins of the Indus Valley Civilization in one of the most important destinations of Kutch.
5. Kutch Museum: The oldest museum exhibits 1st century AD Kshatrapa inscriptions and other old collections to learn more about ancient Indian culture. The museum is located opposite Hamirsar Lake. Its old name was Fergusson.
6. The Great Rann of Kutch: The Great Rann of Kutch is heaven during a full moon night with the perfect blend of salt and sand. Charming landscapes and beautiful villages greet tourists during the famous Rann festival.
7. Topansar Lake: Topansar Lake is a birder’s paradise for migratory birds. It serves as a picnic spot with picturesque surroundings in Mandvi city.
8. Kutch Desert Wildlife Sanctuary: Wildlife lovers can spot chinkara, jackals, wild boar, porcupine, desert fox, and spiny-tailed lizard in this biosphere reserve. You can feed the bird in Flamingo city. Opening hours: 07:00 am – 05:00 pm
9. Vijay Villas Palace: The dome-shaped ceilings and exquisite architecture are the specialties of this summer palace of Jadejas.
Opening hours: 08:00 am – 06:30 pm
10. Prag Mahal: The top of this serene palace is a vantage point to view the city of Bhuj. This old construction was built in the 18th century. Opening hours: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm and 03:00 pm - 05:45 pm (Closed on Thursday)
Things to Do in Rann of Kutch Trip
Your Rann of Kutch Trip would be incomplete without partaking in unique activities. Here is a round-up of some fantastic Things to Do in Rann of Kutch:
• Go on a cultural shopping spree for authentic handicraft Items, Bandini Sarees, and traditional ornaments during Rann Utsav. Flea Markets, street markets, and departmental stores are the places to buy trinkets and fabrics.
• Watch the picturesque sunset.
• Attend cultural shows to discover local art and craft.
• Paramotoring, rifle shooting, parasailing, Segway rides, ATV rides, camel cart rides are the adventurous activities during Rann Utsav.
• Enjoy a wildlife safari to see a wild ass in the Wild Ass Sanctuary.
• Savor the Local Kutchi cuisine like bajra rotla and bhajiyas with curd at Rann Utsav
• It is great fun to ride a hot air balloon in the white sand desert and soak in spectacular views.
• Walk in the white sand desert during the moonlight in the Rann of Kutch.