Sri Lanka is the pearl of the Indian Ocean for diverse landscapes, wildlife, and rainforests. Browse through Sri Lanka Tourism Packages from India at TrueHAB. On Sri Lanka Tour, you can discover ancient ruins, waterfalls, unspoiled beaches, temples, and tea plantations. Its monuments, architecture, and culture exude vestiges of the Portuguese, Dutch, and British colonization. Sri Lanka fascinates everyone equally with a blend of activities for all the tourists. Whether you are adrenaline junkies, shopaholics, foodies, newly-wed couples, or a family with kids, Sri Lanka has in store for you. The train ride, Hot air balloon ride, casino, dolphin/whale watching, and watersports are significant draws on the island country.
Check Sri Lanka Travel Packages from different Indian Cities like Sri Lanka Packages from Delhi, Sri Lanka Tour Packages from Bangalore, Hyderabad to Sri Lanka Tour Packages, Sri Lanka Tour Packages from Chennai. Tourists can select Sri Lanka Trip Packages for once in a lifetime experience. Book your Sri Lanka Tour Package at the best price with TrueHAB for comfortable and hassle-free sightseeing.
Sri Lanka Trip Cost
Looking for Sri Lanka Tour Packages Price? Check Sri Lanka Packages based on duration and price for a beautiful trip.
|Sri Lanka Tour Packages||Duration||Price (per person)|
|Sri Lanka Super Saver||6 days- 5 Nights||INR 17,100|
|Nuwara Eliya 1 Day Sightseeing Tour Package||1 days- 0 Nights||INR 1, 634|
|Wonder Of Asia Sri Lanka Trip||5 days- 4 Nights||INR 33, 750|
|Fantastic Sri Lanka Holiday Package||6 days- 5 Nights||INR 20, 708|
|Sri Lanka Escape||5 days- 4 Nights||INR 11, 295|
Ideal Itinerary for Sri Lanka Tour Package
Refer to an ideal itinerary for Sri Lanka Tourist Attractions to experience a great vacation. It includes all major tourist attractions in the jewel of the Indian Ocean.
Day 1- Arrival at Sri Lanka
You can visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, where you can watch orphaned, abandoned, and injured elephants being taken care of. You can visit Kandy, which is the seven UNESCO World Heritage site of the country. The Royal Botanical Gardens, Dalada Maligawa Museum, and the aromatic tea gardens are the first-day sightseeing for you.
Day 2- A visit to ethereal expanses
You may visit Nuwara Eliya, whose mountains and the landscape dotted with beautiful valleys, gushing waterfalls, and aromatic tea plantations make it a breathtaking city. You can then visit the famous Ramboda Falls and spend your time enjoying yourself with your family. Gregory Lake, Strawberry Gardens, The Golf Course, Hakgala Botanical Garden are other tourist places that can be covered during the day.
Day 3- Arrival at Bentota
You can be taken to one of the beautiful beaches to soak in the sun and have some splashing fun in the water. You can indulge in water sports activities such as windsurfing, wakeboarding, snorkeling, wave surfing, sea diving, water skiing, banana ride, and jet-skiing. You can avail yourself the boat ride along the Madhu River and cross several mangroves rich islets.
Day 4- Welcome to Colombo
You can explore Colombo's various edifices that exude different architectural styles such as British, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindu, Islamic, Buddhist, Indian, and Contemporary. You may visit attractions like National Museum, Old Parliament Building, Independence Square, and Twin World Trade Center towers. You can see other unmissable places include Viharamahadevi Park, Galle Face Green, Fort district, and various religious places.
Day 5- Departure
You can do some shopping for your family before returning home. On the last day of your trip, you can leave for India.
Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka
The Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka falls between December and mid-April. Sri Lanka has wet and dry seasons with a tropical climate, and it records an average temperature from 28 to 32 °C. The coastal areas are hot, with an average temperature of 28°C. In contrast, the upland regions have a yearly average of around 16-20°C with cold temperatures.
What to buy in Sri Lanka?
• Jewelry and gems
• Handwoven items
• Buddha and elephant figurines
• Raksha masks
• Moonstone carvings
• Saris and sarongs
• Ayurvedic products
Best Places to Visit in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Tourist Places comprise iconic landmarks to make the most of your visit. Hiriketiya, Bentota, Arugam Bay, Mirissa, and Uppuveli are the Best Beaches in Sri Lanka. Kandy, Galle, Colombo, and Udawalawe national parks are the Places to Visit in Sri Lanka in December. We share paradisiacal Sri Lanka Places to Visit.
1. Polonnaruwa: Visit Archaeological parks, tombs, temples, statues, and stupas to spend time in this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Gal Vihara, Polonnaruwa Museum, reclining Buddha, the Quadrangle, and Lankatilaka are the main highlights.
2.Yala National Park: Take a safari in Yala National Park to experience wildlife. Elephants, leopards, crocodiles, birds, and buffalos are the main highlights of the park.
3. Kandy and the Temple of the Tooth: Kandy is the second-largest city with one of the most prominent Buddhist temples, the Temple of the Tooth. The city hosts the festival of the Tooth (Kandy Perahera).
4. Colombo: Beira Lake, Gangaramaya Temple, and the national museum are the Places to Visit in Colombo. The capital is steeped in rich history and eclectic culture.
5. Adam’s Peak (Sri Pada): Adam's Peak is a sacred site in Sri Lanka. Hindus rever it as the Lord Shiva's foot, and Buddhist regard it as a footprint of Lord Buddha. Christians call it Adam's first step after being ousted from the Garden of Eden.
6. Arugam Bay: Arugam Bay is a beach bum's paradise with surfing, beach life, and historic temples.
7. Galle and its Dutch Fort: Dutch era villas, Dutch Fort, and waterfront views are the main highlights of Galle.
8. Nuwara Eliya and Tea Plantations: Pidurutalagala (the tallest mountain in island nation), Tea estates, and waterfalls are the main highlights.
9. Mirissa: Whale-watching, surfing, and swimming are the main attractions at Mirissa Beach on the south coast.
10. Uppuveli: Uppuveli is an emerging hub for diving and whale-watching north of Trincomalee on the east coast.
11. Hiriketiya: Little horseshoe bay at Hiriketiya is the main attraction on the south coast around Dikwella.
12. Bentota Beach: Bentota is a hub for water sports amidst tangled waterways and mangroves.
13. Arugam Bay: Surfing on a palm-fringed beach and Pottuvil Lagoon are the main attractions on the east coast's southern end.
14. Wilpattu National Park: Jeep safari is the way to spot a leopard, mammals, jungle fowl, eagles, owls, and elephants.
15. Sinharaja Rain Forest: This UNESCO world heritage site abounds in fauna and flora, and you can enjoy a jungle trek on your one-day trip.
16. Sigiriya and Dambulla: The Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave Temple are the main attractions.
17. Bentota with Crocodile Safari: Crocodile sighting is the highlight of a trip on the Bentota River. You may spot snakes, lizards, and monkeys. Visit spice gardens and Bentota beach as well.
18. Udawalawe Safari: Udawalawe Safari is the most popular wildlife tour in Sri Lanka for wild elephants.
Ramayana Places in Sri Lanka
1. Seetha Amman Temple
2. Sita Kotuwa
3. Munneswaram Temple and Manavari Temple
4. Ram Sethu
5. Pushpaka Vimana
6. Sanjeevani Mountain Dolukanda
7. Hanuman Temple in Ramboda
8. Ravana Temple & Caves
Things to Do in Sri Lanka Trip
Your Sri Lanka Trip would be incomplete without partaking in unique activities. Here is a round-up of some fantastic things to do in Sri Lanka:
• Board a train from Kandy to Ella.
• Hike Little Adams Peak at Ella.
• Trek through Tea Plantations in Nuwara Eliya.
• Enjoy surfing at Hikkaduwa.
• Go for a safari in Kaudulla National Park.
• Enjoy sunset at the Famous Rope Swing in Dalawella Beach.
• Climb Sigiriya Rock.
• Hike in Riverston.
• Hike at Diyaluma Falls.
• Explore the market.
• Create romantic memories in a hot air balloon with your spouse. Visit Mirissa and Trincomalee to enjoy a boat ride on the Madu River and spot whales. Take a helicopter ride and soak in a birds-eye view of the island nation.
• A hot air balloon ride is your opportunity to view ancient cities, wildlife, and jungles.
• Mountain biking, canoeing, surfing, and water skiing are activities for big kids and teens.